Problems watching the videos?
Please test here:
If you are not able to play/watch a video, please try to refresh your browser or install one of the following browsers (in addition to your standard browser). Also check if it is the latest version.
Click here to download / get the lates update for your browser.
- Chrome (our recommendation)
- Firefox (we’ve realised that problems with the audio is common)
- Internet Explorer
Open the ShambaJijini-Website with the new / updated browser.
If you’re still having problems, please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Problems watching the video?
Use one of the recommended browsers or get the latest update for your browser.
If you could watch videos before, please try the following:
- Maybe you’ve entered the website before the start of the video?
Yes, simply reload the website after the videos/interviews are published – Strg+R or Apple+R (on Apple devices)
- Maybe your internet is not fast enough? Find out with a speed test www.speedtest.net/de
- Are you using a different browser than you were using before?
- Are you using a different device than before – computer, tablet, phone?
- Please deactivate all ad-blockers for the Summit-Website ShambaJijini Summit in your browser. (We do not publish any advertisements, but have experienced some problems, e.g. videos / interviews being blocked.
Audio is difficult to understand?
If you are having problems with the audi0:
- In most cases earphones / headsets help immediately
- Sometimes changing the Browser helps – we have observed problems with „FIREFOX Gecko“. Check our recommendations for browsers.
When and how can I watch the videos / interviews?
Have a look at the program to find out when the specific interview/video will be published. Go to Program
I am having problems with the registration!
- Please switch of your ad-blocker! We do not publish any advertisements on our website, but sometimes the ad-blocker misinterprets the registration form as an ad.
- If it still does not work, please send us an email to email@example.com
Is the participation really free of charge?
Yes, the participation is completely free of charge!
Within the course of 2 weeks the summit is up and running, 2-3 interviews will be published at a daily base and available for everyone, who’s registered. The interviews/videos will be available for 48 hours.
As soon as you are registered, you will be informed about the daily program and also provide you with introductions to the specific topic in a daily email. In the email, send from firstname.lastname@example.org, also the links to the videos/interviews will be shared
Can I download the interviews/videos? - YES!
If you would like to permanently access the interviews/videos, you can get the ShambaJijini-Summit Package here.
How is my email address used?
With the registration, we are aiming at improving the communication.
We do not share your information/email, your data is safe with us! The daily newsletter helps us to communicate as directly as possible with the participants of the Summit – and sending an email is still the most efficient way to share information! For the next Summit, we’re planning to make registration even easier, using your WhatsApp or any social media account, but we are not there yet.
If you do not want to receive any information anymore, simply unsubscribe.
Do I find the interviews/videos anywhere else as well ?
Problems with the videos / interviews after the download from the members area?
- As soon as you have downloaded the Summit-Package, you will need a program to „unzip“ the files – usually it is a standard program – PC (WinZip) oder Apple (Archive) – if you do not have one, we recommend 7-ZIP (for PC) or Stuffit Expander (Mac)
- After downloading and unzipping, you can easily watch the videos / interviews / MP3s with iTunes (recommendation).
Please be aware that we can not provide any further help or guarantee to install/set up/fix problems with your browser or any software to access the provided files (MP3, MP4 und PDF).